Benefits of 3 step implants
3 step implants allow us to deliver the best results in only 3 visits to the clinic
By using the most advanced technology and planning techniques and having direct control over the whole process, we can reduce the number of visits to the clinic and the time spent on each visit. This allows us to offer faster treatments that return better results compared to traditional dentistry.
Thanks to our technology we can plan and execute safer and more accurate procedures
Digitally planned treatments are carefully analyzed and designed by a multidisciplinary team of expert dentists. All the aspects of the treatment and all possible outcomes are taken into consideration while planning. The result are safer and less invasive implantology treatments.
Our methodology allows us to reproduce your smile design with perfect accuracy
Our experience and methodology, combined with state-of-the-art digital technology allow us to show the final result to most of our patients, even before they start the treatment. This is the only way to guarantee our patient’s satisfaction with their new smile.
What is an Aligner?
They are very effective in many orthodontic cases offering a more aesthetic and convenient solution.
- Almost invisible. No one will notice!
- Comfortable and removable
- Combine it with a 3 step aesthetics treatment
The Steps of 3 Step Aligners
Smile design & planning
- Our patient assistant will help you coordinate an appointment at the most convenient clinic
- The clinical team will get all the photos and x-rays they need to plan your case
- They will also show you a smile design recreation of the result of your aligner treatment
- Your dentist will give different sets of aligners, that you will wear for 1 week each.
- You will have a clinical check every month to supervise the evolution of the treatment.
- You must wear your aligners at least 20 hours per day. Remove them for eating, drinking and brushing.
- Once your aligner sequence is complete your teeth will be aligned!
Retention & Aesthetics
- Once the treatment is finished your dentist will give you the retainers
- You will have to wear them every night, to keep your smile aligned
- They will also explain the different aesthetic treatment options you can choose to improve even further the beauty of your new smile!