Benefits of 3 step implants
3 step implants allow us to deliver the best results in only 3 visits to the clinic
By using the most advanced technology and planning techniques and having direct control over the whole process, we can reduce the number of visits to the clinic and the time spent on each visit. This allows us to offer faster treatments that return better results compared to traditional dentistry.
Thanks to our technology we can plan and execute safer and more accurate procedures
Digitally planned treatments are carefully analyzed and designed by a multidisciplinary team of expert dentists. All the aspects of the treatment and all possible outcomes are taken into consideration while planning. The result are safer and less invasive implantology treatments.
Our methodology allows us to reproduce your smile design with perfect accuracy
Our experience and methodology, combined with state-of-the-art digital technology allow us to show the final result to most of our patients, even before they start the treatment. This is the only way to guarantee our patient’s satisfaction with their new smile.
What is an Implant?
When one or more teeth are lost, the gum and bone below them can be damaged and lost. Dental Implants are placed in the jaw and substitute the root of the teeth, stopping gum and bone retraction.
Implants are used to retain crowns, bridges and dentures, and offer great stability and durability in a ﬁxed non-removable way. They are the best solution for patients with missing teeth or no teeth at all and offer the best restoration in terms of functionality and aesthetics.
- INCREASED STABILITY
- GREATER DURABILITY
- BETTER AESTHETIC RESULTS
The Steps of 3 Step Implants
Smile design & digital surgery planning
- Our patient assistant will help you coordinate an appointment at the most convenient clinic
- The smile design team will take the necessary photographs to design your ideal smile
- Then we will get a CBCT that will allow us to perform a full 3D analysis of your teeth and bone
- Together with the smile design team you will review, modify and approve it
- The multidisciplinary dentist team will analyze the case from all points of view and determine the best treatment plan to achieve the ideal smile
- Your dentist will explain all the advisable treatment plan and help you decide which ones is the most convenient for you
- Treatment plan & quotation approval
Guided surgery and provisional smile
- The dental surgeon will perform a guided surgery procedure to place the Implants. This means that they will use appliances to guide each implant placement, making sure they are placed exactly in the correct position and depth.
- The aesthetics specialist will then place the provisional smile. Made with beautiful and natural materials it will last until the implants are ready for the final prosthesis.
- Aesthetic and functional check.
The final beautiful & natural smile
- Your dentist will check your implants and confirm everything is as expected
- Final prosthesis placement
- Adjustment and post-treatment photographs